Heritage & Tourism Month Special
Book your stay before the end of October 2021 (for stays until the end of
December 2021) and get 45% discount on all rooms
Sanctuary Mandela is offering you the opportunity to come and experience Johannesburg's newest hotel in the leafy suburbs of Houghton. Come and experience tranquillity, heritage and mindful experiences at the home Madiba lived in after he returned from Robben Island.
Book your stay during the month of October 2021, and get 45% discount on all rooms. Bookings can be made for stays between now and the end of December 2021.
Sanctuary Mandela offers 9 big, spacious bedrooms with air conditioners and all modern conveniences.
DELUXE STUDIO / DELUXE KING ROOM / KING SUITE / PRESIDENTIAL
Please note that rate inclusion varies between the Presidential Suite and the other hotel rooms / suites. (See below for inclusions)
Hotel amenities include:
Restaurant and bar/lounge | Outdoor heated swimming pool | 24-hour front desk | Air conditioning | Daily housekeeping | Full breakfast included | Free WiFi | DSTV | 24 hour safe and secure parking | Conferencing Facilities
To book, use our online booking tool or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Offer ends 31 October 2021.
- • Accommodation in Nelson Mandela’s bedroom
• Breakfast and dinner daily
• One dinner hosted by a friend of Madiba*
• Tour of the Nelson Mandela Foundation inclusive of the archive vaults*
• Mini bar
- *Subject to availability and booking to be made minimum 7-days prior.
All Other Rooms /Suites
- • Accommodation
• Breakfast daily
• Gourmet tea and coffee service for in-room
Terms & conditions:
Child and pet policy
• Children below the age of 12 and pets will not be allowed to stay or use the facilities at Sanctuary Mandela.
• We require a 50% deposit within 10 working days of a reservation confirmation. Sanctuary Mandela reserves the right to cancel the reservation should we not receive the deposit within 10 days. The balance of payment is required on arrival.
• Cancellation or part cancellation (reduction in number of rooms or nights) of a confirmed reservation, including changing the dates of travel, could result in the loss of the 50% deposit on the following basis: cancellation within 48 hours of arrival will result in 100% cancellation fees.
• In the case of a global event affecting the ability to travel for reasons out of the control of the guest, Sanctuary Mandela will allow changing of travel dates without penalty. If the guest would prefer to cancel their reservation in this case, the refund will be considered case-by-case and terms negotiated to the best interest of both parties involved.
• Our rates are quoted and payable in ZAR (South African Rands). Payments below R50 000 can be processed with Visa and Mastercard. Direct transfers can be made into our bank account for all payments above R50 000. All payments should be made in full and free of any bank charges.